- 12 baby Bella mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely diced oil-free sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach, torn into pieces
- 1/3 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- 1 (4 ounce) container fat free feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and dice.
- In a medium skillet, add chicken or vegetable broth and heat to medium-low.
- Saute onion, mushroom stems and sun-dried tomatoes until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and spinach and saute until wilted.
- Remove from heat and add the feta cheese and breadcrumbs, stir to combine.
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture, place on a baking sheet, and bake for about 15 minutes.
Note: The mushrooms may release liquid, so when removing from the cookie sheet lightly dap with a paper towel before serving.