(Servings depend on size of turkey)
- 1 turkey (use the breast)
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove the skin from the turkey.
- Make a paste by combining the chicken broth, rosemary, thyme, mustard, garlic cloves, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the turkey with the mixture.
- If desired, turkey can be left in the refrigerator overnight to marinate.
- Place turkey in the oven until a thermometer reads 165 degrees F.
Nutritional Facts (per serving): (4 oz breast): 160 Calories (27 Protein, 0g Carbs, 1.5g Fat)