Roasted Rainbow Vegetables
- 1 2/3 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 1/3 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- 1 2/3 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped red onions
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- 1/3 cup chicken or vegetable broth.
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to enhance the crispiness and to prevent sticking.
- Toss the chopped vegetables with the chicken or vegetable broth.
- Add thyme and balsamic vinegar to taste. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the vegetables onto a baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
Nutritional Facts (per serving): 90 Calories (3.2g Protein, 19g Carbs, 0.7g Fat)