Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup fat free chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to enhance the crispiness and to prevent sticking.
- Trim/clean the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
- Toss with chicken or vegetable broth and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste and combine.
- Roast until brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle on the dried cranberries.
Nutritional Facts (per serving): 85 Calories (4.5g Protein, 15.5g Carbs, 0.5g Fat)