Grilled and Oven-Style Jerk Chicken
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. black peppercorns
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 pounds skinless chicken breast, cut up
- In a blender container blend together all ingredients except chicken.
- Place chicken in a plastic bag or bowl with a cover and add marinade
- Marinate for 4 to 24 hours.
- If baking, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish lined with parchment paper and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- If grilling, preheat grill to high.
- Once hot, place chicken on grill and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook for 4-6 mins on each side depending on thickness.
Nutritional Facts (per serving): 140 Calories (30g Protein, 1g Carbs, 2g Fat)