You’re invited to our delicious FCS cooking event.
Embracing connection and community, we invite you to an FCS Cooking Event! Come meet patients living on a low-fat diet and learn more about preparing practical and easy FCS-friendly foods that taste great. We’ll be presenting FCS-friendly foods, tips, strategies and recipes.
- Listen to our featured FCS Ambassador share their personal story
- Learn about practical time-saving substitutions
- Become a chef for a day and participate in a cooking demonstration with an accredited chef
- Learn tips and strategies with a registered dietitian
- Connect with other people living with FCS
Register to reserve your spot today!
New York City, NY – June 23, 2018
Rustico Cooking, 40 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018
Portland, ME – June 23, 2018
University of Maine Regional Learning Center, 75 Clearwater Dr, Falmouth, ME 04105
Orlando, FL – July 28, 2018
U Can Cook, 660 Celebration Ave, Suite 180, Celebration, FL 34747
Phoenix, AZ – August 18, 2018
Classic Cooking Academy, 10411 E McDowell Mountain Ranch Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Columbus, OH – September 29, 2018
The Seasoned Farmhouse, 3674 North High St, Columbus, OH 43214
Baltimore, MD – October 20, 2018
For the Love of Food, 1002 Reisterstown Rd, Pikesville, MD 21208
Please register using the registration form on this page.
You can also register by calling us at 1-833-499-8480.
Instructions regarding parking will be given after registering.